Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm not sure how I have time to work during the school year...


I've been helping Bill with a golf camp for kids him and Brian organized. They had 24 kids sign up! He told me that my job was to make sure that no one got hit with a golf club, and so far, so good (knock on wood). The kids are wonderful- patient, enthusiastic, polite... and all can golf better than I can (not hard to do though).
After camp on Tuesday, Bill took me out on the course (I'd been to the driving range once recently). We played 5 holes and I actually really enjoyed it. Bill says I'm doing well and is a very good teacher. He's working a ton of hours, so it's been fun spending extra time with him.
Anyway, we decided to take a trip to Vegas at the end of July! We had free flight vouchers and Treasure Island sent us each 2 free nights... can't beat that! So I've been looking for a good show to go to or some different things to do while we're there. Very excited!
The house selling isn't going so well, but I'm trying to be patient. I know everything happens for a reason and in its own time, but I'm really getting anxious about having to drive all that way again. I guess we'll see...



1 comment:

Kendra's fan club said...

Go to see Cirque D'Soliel! It was great!!!!