Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oops.

Yeah, got into another accident... on my way to work yesterday I ran off the road and into a ditch. It could've been a lot worse- I easily could've rolled it- which is what I was trying NOT to do by not swerving back onto the road- I had the cruise on and it just happened so fast. I'm fine, just super sore (and feeling stupid) and I got a big gash on my neck from the seatbelt, but I'm sure glad I was wearing it. I figure I've used up my quota of accidents- sooooooo, enough of that.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

OMG Rachel! I hope u r really ok. Did you swirve to miss a deer? They are out and about this time of year.
I made apple butter last year at Christmas time. It was fun. Pat loved it and I gave it as gifts. Glad you had fun with it.

Kendra's fan club said...

I'm glad you didn't hit a police officer this time! =)

The Gombas Clan said...

Where are pics of the trailblazer??