Sunday, August 07, 2011

I've loved being pregnant and I've been very lucky and blessed thus far...

Having said that though, I just have to whine a teeney tiny bit. I have a cold. I can't take anything to help me sleep. Good thing I can nap.
We had a super busy weekend. My now cankles blew up to the size of grapefruits. Attractive. They get better if I lay down and prop the feet up (good excuse to sit :-) but am also having heartburn issues.... so if I'm upright, I swell, if I lay down, it's burning time. I'm down to eating saltines and plain noodles, and sometimes that's questionable. Maybe the weight gain will slow down (yeay)?
That's really about it, so like I said, nothing too bad. Just wanted to whine. My Dr. told me at the very beginning that pregnancy is about 4 weeks too long... I'm 36 weeks 2 days.
I had my last baby shower today and feel as ready as one can be. I'm still terrified and am appreciating any amount of sleep I can get at the moment.

No comments: