Wednesday, August 10, 2011


So, I got the stroller from my last shower, like a month ago. I've been dying to put it together. I think I did pretty well by waiting a month. This post is a test to see if the husband reads the blog or not... I put it together, and automatically send this picture to my mom and sister with the caption "Bill told me not to put it together yet. I couldn't take it anymore" and my mother is hilarious...
mom: Oooo! Nice! You better listen to your husband. Didn't your mom teach you that?!


Me: Haha, well, I was planning on sticking it in the closet & he wouldn't notice for another month or so... THAT I learned from my mom


mom: Good lesson, grasshopper


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ok so now Bill has no "projects" to complete before the big day??? Hummmm...... lol. Good work girl! Now you can jog around the lake with the new little one :)