Tuesday, July 08, 2008

10-29-06

Saturday night, Tiffany threw a shower for Jess. It was wonderful! There was wonderful food and I met some fabulous new people! From there, Kate and I put together a little bachlorette party. We went wine tasting at Flemings. Patrick, our party planner, did such a nice job. We had a beautiful room all to ourselves, and several of the waitors kept offering to strip for us.... don't worry, we declined. Patrick even put together a wine flight called "The Doyle" which consisted of red, white, and pink (I can't remember the names of the wines but I loved them all!).

The food was absolutely delicious. We had calamari (the best I've ever had!), salmon bruschetta, cheese platters, shrimp, meat trays... I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but the point is, we all ate way too much!

We got a chance to catch up, or get to know eachother better. We got some great quotes from the night, such as, "What's a flight and where are we going"... let's not forget the whole dry wine debate and a toast after a reminiscing about the past: "Here's to all the mistakes we didn't make." What a wonderful group of girls!

No comments: