Tuesday, July 08, 2008

9-28-06

Maybe I'll change my name too...

Just back from the bookmobile with the kindergarteners...
Me: "Come on, Brian! It's time for recess"
Brian: "From now on, my name is Book Mobile. Call me Book Mobile"
__________________________________________________

Cassie: "After school, I'm going to Urgent Care. I caught a bad cough from my dog..."

Who wouldn't love this job???

10-11-06

My nephew (out of no where...)

Noah: "Rachel, you should take pineapple to school. Get a knife out of the fridge and cut it up and give it to the kids. Kids like pineapple..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like everyone to know that I've been mooned by a first grader. He was mad, because he was on the fence... that didn't make his situation any better, but it did make me giggle...

No comments: